If your second home is “winterized” or you just want a solid check of the home and surroundings, our 12-Point Economy Home Watch Service Plan is for you.
This plan provides for a 12-point inspection to be conducted once, twice (bi-weekly) or up to four times per month (weekly). Each plan includes monthly billing and discounts for subscriptions are available as shown.
Customizing Your Home Watch Service
Below is a description of our home watch services. You can customize this list and/or add minor conveniences to it, like watering a recently planted tree or shrub, sweeping off the porch or deck, closing/opening foundation vents, or turning on or off an outside light or replacing a bulb.
Our 12-Point Economy Home Watch Service Plan
Home Exterior – 12 Point Inspection
360 inspection around the home and any included outbuildings* to identify potential:
- Safety/security concerns (e.g., open doors/windows or signs of forced entry)
- Significant soil and landscape erosion problems (including driveway)
- Downspout/drainage issues (including clogged or damaged gutters that could lead to ice dams)
- Yard/landscape/vegetation problems (e.g., dead or dying shrubs/trees, etc.)
- Roof/siding/trim problems (as visible from ground) (e.g., shingle damage, limbs, hanging trim/siding)
- Exterior lighting problems/outages
- Insect/pest infestations or potential
- Blockages/obstructions to entrances/exits/walkways (excessive debris,
- Entrance/porch/decking concerns, including broken/loose railings, rot, mildew, other safety issues, etc.
- Downed limbs and weather-related debris and damage
- Check porch/doors/mailbox for notices, papers, mail (discard, store) (forward key items if desired for additional fee)
- *One detached shed/garage (designated by customer) inspection included in above home check (more outbuildings can be added for a small fee)
Point to Point will address issues not requiring repair or specialist attention, such as locking unlocked windows or doors, resetting circuit breakers, replace burned out light bulbs, and shutting off water supply for broken/leaking lines. We will also update clocks that need to be reset.
Point to Point will immediately attempt to notify homeowners of any serious problems and will provide all homeowners with a comprehensive report after each inspection.
Point to Point inspection plans can be customized to each home and additional add-on services are available for pool or boat checks and more. Details and limitations of inspections is provided in the customer agreement, to be presented and signed electronically before checkout.
Want to compare the different plan types and discounts available? See our “Comparing Our Plans” page.